Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Andy Williams has been my heart throb since I was 5

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I got to this place, Moon River Theater, always wanted to come here, never thought I would even be in the area, but here I am, and buying a ticket and the woman says, yes, we have a ticket and guess what, it's in the FIRST ROW
OMG, first row, I've got to go home and look at my wardrobe, what will I wear, HE will actually see me, which tee shirt shall I wear?????

It's only me that goes, Cindy stays home with the doggies, it's hot and Cindy isn't as enamored with Andy as me, this is Andy's theater, he has had it for over 18 years, very tastefully done, as only Andy would do it

Next door is his grill, that if you read his book, you would know that he had it built so that he would have a good place to eat, we are still on our quest for the best BBQ and ate at the Ribs n Cribs, which was pretty good

I think he started out in the rocking chair because most people think he should be in one

It was a Variety Show and this was the world's fastest violin player, pretty fast too

Who knows how old he is, but he's still got it, sounds like Andy Williams, and so cute, don't you think?

A look a like Elvis comes on and he's OK but I'm waiting for Andy

You can tell he's looking right at me, can't you? I am 2 feet away from HIM!

Can't get used to losing you, no matter what I try to do, gonna live my whole life through.......
Losing you........

Spoiler alert! I was so close I noticed he isn't wearing dress shoes, but comfortable shoes, what a smart man, and they go perfectly with his tux

He changes into a nice black shirt for the second act

The man is ageless and timeless, what a man

And just as soon as it started.........

It ended, and the curtain came down, but what a dream trip it was.

1 comment:

  1. Linda, Linda, Linda you NEVER EVER cease to astound me!!I have never seen you this "a-flutter" over ANYONE, and of all people it had to be Andy! I admit his saving grace are the metallic silver sneakers. I would actually love to sport a pair of those myself.
    Glad you enjoyed your heart-throb as much as you did!

    ReplyDelete