Thursday, September 30, 2010

Still going around Lake Superior we are in Wawa, Ontario

Left Thunder Bay this morning and continued on our journey around Lake Superior, covered the top northern part in Canada and part way down the eastern side, still in Ontario, tomorrow we get to the most scenic part, or so we've been told.  Hard to get any pictures as the lake is fleeting glimpses as we drive by, and I have to open my side window, pull up the screen and take a picture through our lift, as this picture will show.
Sorry having trouble putting my pictures on have to log off and try in the middle of th night when fewer people are using to internet.

2 comments:

  1. I love the landscape around Lake Superior, so beautiful. Wawa--what a great name for a town!

    By the way, I think you mean "Ontario", not "Ottawa".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wawa does sound like it should be a home town of Baba Wawa, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete